Classroom Killer

















Our final project will be a film opening task (video) titled "Classroom killer". This project will explore the topic of horror through a killer within the classroom while creating suspense through the conventions of horror.Some conventions related to horror that we will be using include handheldshots, suspensful music and dark lighting.I will find more conventions related to the horror genre while using Google,other horror movies,numerous articles on horror movie conventions, and using articles or websites given from my teacher already.In terms of the AICE Media Studies syllabus, this project will fall under




Since this is a group project ,I (Angelo Douglas) will be working with Anthony and Sebbastion SIlva.(Making a total of 3 people in my group).




























Movie:scream opening sceen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3lSvJ5RXKA




Movie:my babysitters killer




Hush

paranormal activity

unhinged-

Comments